Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Happy Fall Ya'll!



I love this time of year, cooler temps, beautiful colors, holidays are coming...

I took my dog Gus for a walk this morning and it was so nice not feeling like a snowman and melting while outside... :0

My diabetes has been doing good, but the past few days my sugars have been climbing up a little, it's just my body, I'll be doing fine for a while, then all of the sudden they start going up. Talked to my doctor yesterday, told me to increase my 1 mg. daily Amaryl to 2 mg. daily, started that today, and it's helping so far, woo hoo. I can't complain too much right now, because I'm not really on much diabetic medication and no insulin, so all is good. I just got finished making some sugar free chocolate diet cherry vanilla dr pepper cupcakes, yep that's a mouthful, huh, lol. I'll be back to post the recipe and pics soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment